Detailed information on personal data processing
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
Waldemar Michalak, address: Gabrieli Zapolskiej Street 45/24, 93-256 Łódź, running a business through an online shop of Ewa Michalak brand.
Why is your data processed?
Your data is processed to carry out orders you place at the shop. They may also be used by the Administrator to provide additional services or organize contests.
Your data can also be processed by the Administrator to consider complaints you filed or any other claims with the Administrator
The Administrator may process your data to pursue potential claims against you, related to completing the agreement.
With your consent your data may be processed for marketing purposes (newsletter).
What is more, you personal data may be processed to adjust the Administrator’s store to your needs or to detect bots or other kinds of misuse, for statistical analysis and improving the service provided by the Administrator.
How long will your data be stored?
Personal data needed for registration will be processed until you decide to unregister.
As for selling products or considering claims one way or the other, the data will be processed for the time necessary to fulfill the contract or to consider claims, and after that period of time if it is allowed or required legally for e.g. statistical or accounting purposes.
The data will also be used for marketing purposes if you gave us your consent to do so.
As for detecting bots, misuse or for statistical analysis and improving the service provided by the Administrator the data will be processed until you object to it or stop using our services.
What is the legal basis for personal data processing?
The legal basis is the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
The legal basis for sending marketing information (newsletter) via e-mail is your consent.
As for detecting bots, misuse or for statistical analysis and improving the service provided by the Administrator your data will be processed on the legal basis art. 6 paragraph 1 point f) GDPR - legitimate administrator's interests.
The Administrator’s interest is adjusting the shop’s service to customers’ needs, providing safety and constant improvement of services.
The necessity to provide data
Providing your personal data is necessary, though it is also voluntary, for us to carry out orders.
If you wish to receive marketing content (newsletter), you need to give us your consent.
What kind of recipients will your personal data be available to?
Your personal data will be used by subjects processing data commissioned by the administrator, e.g. delivery service or IT service provider, however they process data on the basis of a contract with the Administrator and only in ways and for the purposes the Administartor requires.
Your personal data may also be disclosed to subjects legally entitled to receive the data, e.g. law enforcement authorities, if they file a legal claim for the purpose of a criminal investigation.
Will your personal data be shared outside the European Economic Area?
The Administrator does not intend to share personal data with third parties or international organizations; in exceptional cases, when it is necessary for the Administrartor to carry out an arrangement or justified by law, your data may be shared outside the European Economic Area, always with proper protection level (incl. countries, in reference to which the European Commission issued adequate decisions, based on standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission, etc.)
What are your rights regarding your personal data?
- you have the right to access your data, to receive a copy of them
- you may rectify your data
- you have the right to delete your data (in certain circumstances)
- you may file a complaint to supervisory authorities dealing with personal data protection
- you have the right to restrict processing your data
In matters where your data are processed on the basis of the agreement or a consent you may, additionally, excercise the following rights:
- withdraw your consent in matters where your data are processed on that basis. The withdrawal does not affect the processing that took place on the basis of the consent before the withdrawal.
- right to data portability, meaning the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (xml, json, csv) and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided
To exercise the rights, please contact us.
Your browser may store files known as cookies – which are small text files – on the hard drive of your computer. These cookies contain data necessary for the store to operate as well as allow the authorization of the users.
The Administrator’s shop stores cookies on its users’ computers to:
- remember your user ID and the contents of your shopping baskets, and to help you navigate between pages more efficiently
- monitor and improve services
Taking into account the short lifecycle of cookies and similar technology we use two types of cookies:
- persistent cookies remain on a user’s device for a set period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie
- session cookies are temporary. They allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted
Taking into account the function of cookies and similar technologies we use the following types:
- strictly necessary cookies are essential to navigate around a website and use its features. Without them, you wouldn’t be able to use basic services like registration or shopping baskets
- security cookies used to detect data misuse, especially in terms of authorisation
- performance cookies collect data for statistical purposes on how visitors use a website, and are used to improve your user experience of a website
- functionality cookies allow users to customise how a website looks for them: they can remember usernames, language preferences and regions, and can be used to provide more personal services
- targeting cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and to chart the effectiveness of an ad campaign by tracking users’ clicks
You can alter the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer.
Remember, though, that it may restrict your possibilities of using the shop’s functions (logging, basket).
Visit the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu on your browser for more information.
On the store site as well as the blog we may use the so-called social media plugins, such as Facebook or Instagram.
Using these you can recommend particular content or share it on social media.
Remember that using those plugins means you exchange data between yourself and the media.
We do not process those data nor do we know what kind of data the media collect.